WHO WE ARE
We are a family of five cats and two humans, living in Washington DC. We have been fostering since 2010 (when we lived in Boston, where we adopted Dora and Pokey), and we have fostered over 100 cats. We have a 95% success rate in getting fosters adopted out to good families. Thankfully the other 5% also ended up with a good family...ours.
Our foster cats and kittens are all adoptable through the Lost Dog & Cat Rescue Foundation.
If you want to get in touch, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Or contact Jen through Instagram...@pokeypotpie.
Disclaimer: Both humans in our family work full time and we're typically pretty busy. We're not always great about updating this website. Instagram is a much better way to stay current on our foster situation.